FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 30 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: We Told You So
(2) EDITORIAL: Estonia Whips Russian Butt
(3) EDITORIAL: The Russian Economy is Collapsing
(4) Viking Russia, Land of Barbarians
(5) Andrei Zubov, Russophobe
(6) Kara-Murza on Putin’s Return
(7) CARTOON: Yelkin on Putin’s Return
NOTE: In her latest column on the mighty Pajamas Media megablog, LR publisher and founder Kim Zigfeld details the absolute vindication of the blog she started on April 2, 2006, in order to warn the world that neo-Soviet Russia under Vladimir Putin was here for good.
NOTE: In her latest column on the powerful and influential American Thinker blog, Kim lashes out at the cowardly, craven evil that is Gordon Hahn, a representative Kremlin stooge working feverishly to help lower resistance to Vladimir Putin as president for life.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 23 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Prokhorov in the Woodshed
(2) EDITORIAL: Drunken Russian Killers
(3) EDITORIAL: Does Britain Remember Chamberlain?
(4) EDITORIAL: An Open Letter to Donna Welles
(5) Cameron as Chamberlain
(6) Russia and its Slaves
NOTE: On September 22, 2011, the Russian stock market lost over 8% of its value on news of declining international demand for crude oil, and it is down over 30% since early April.
NOTE: Stalin on school notebooks for children! What will those Russians think of next?? (Hat tip: Reader “Garnet”)
NOTE: An American is dancing at the Bolshoi! Another sign of the apocalypse for Russia!
NOTE: The Russian website GolosRuNeta is holding an online straw poll for president. Way out in the lead is Russian Orthodox priest, actor, director, screenwriter, playwright, journalist, writer and all-around weirdo Ivan Okhlobstin. Who says Russians don’t take the future of their children seriously?? Vote now, and often.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 16 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Vladimir Putin, on the Take
(2) EDITORIAL: Why now, Mr. Medvedev?
(3) EDITORIAL: Russian Atrocities in Syria
(4) What’s Wrong with the Russians?
(5) The Kremlin’s Eye turns towards Piter
(6) CARTOON: The Kremlin Walls
(7) Ukraine whips Russian Butt at Miss Universe
NOTE: Why do Russians ignore the fate of their own 9/11 victims? Is it because they are cold barbarians, or is it because their government is hiding something, like the fact that it killed them, not terrorists?
NOTE: Nobody pretends to be a wild pig like a Russian pretends to be a wild pig. Nobody.
NOTE: Ouch! Ouch! More Russian sports glory . . . not.
NOTE: Russia Sucks! In a variety of fashionable colors!
NOTE: Americans in school in Moscow. See it now.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 9 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: The New Warsaw Pact
(2) EDITORIAL: The Killers of Politkovskaya
(3) EDITORIAL: Non-Competitive Russia
(4) EDITORIAL: The Shameless Fraud of Russia Today
(5) EDITORIAL: Piter Disgraces Itself
(6) Medvedev the Liar
(7) Russia Solves the Drug Addiction Problem?
(8) Russia Bombs out at US Open
NOTE: Not content with torturing and murdering Sergei Magnitsky, Russian “law enforcement” is now going after his momma.
NOTE: An interesting scholarly paper has been published by a University of Florida professor on the politicization of the Russian language.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 2 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: The Failure of Russian Aerospace
(2) EDITORIAL: The Horror of “Normal” Life in Russia
(3) EDITORIAL: Ukraine Declares War on Russia
(4) The Horror of Childbirth in Putin’s Russia
(5) Stuck in a Russia Elevator
(6) Russians Spit on their Own History
(8) Putin is the Disease
(9) LR Welcomes Visitor #3,000,000!
NOTE: LR publisher and founder Kim Zigfeld’s latest installment on the powerful and influential American Thinker blog exposes the absolute failure of Barack Obama’s ridiculous effort to “reset” relations with Russia, which now seethes with more anti-American hatred than ever.
NOTE: Kim’s latest piece is also up and running on Pajamas Media. It analyzes the sensational recent arrest of a high-ranking Moscow police officer in the murder of Anna Politkovskaya, showing how the trail inevitably leads right into the Moscow Kremlin.
NOTE: It is the 7-year anniversary of the Beslan disaster.
FRIDAY AUGUST 26 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Russia, Nation of Sociopaths
(2) EDITORIAL: Here come the Russian Rapists!
(3) EDITORIAL: Mickey Mouse, Banned in Russia
(4) Georgia Exposes Russian Barbarism
(5) Remembering the Last Iron Curtain
(6) Russian Sin in Cincinnati
(7) PHOTOGRAPHS: Russia Comes to Life
NOTE: Russia has experienced a second spectacular, humiliating disaster in space in as many weeks, and yet another Russian munitions dump has exploded in firey horror. How many times can a Russian man turn his head, and pretend that he just doesn’t see?
FRIDAY AUGUST 19 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Sacrilege at Seliger
(2) EDITORIAL: No to WTO
(3) EDITORIAL: Putin Spits on Russia
(4) EDITORIAL: Oops! Ouch!
(5) Ostrich Putin
(6) One Picture is Worth a Thousand Screams
NOTE: LR founder and publisher Kim Zigfeld’s latest piece on the powerful and influential American Thinker blog examines the latest love fest between the American-hating dictator of Cuba and the equally America-loathing dictator of Russia.
NOTE: Leading opposition activist Vladimir Milov has married a hottie.