FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 30 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: We Told You So
(2) EDITORIAL: Estonia Whips Russian Butt
(3) EDITORIAL: The Russian Economy is Collapsing
(4) Viking Russia, Land of Barbarians
(5) Andrei Zubov, Russophobe
(6) Kara-Murza on Putin’s Return
(7) CARTOON: Yelkin on Putin’s Return
NOTE: In her latest column on the mighty Pajamas Media megablog, LR publisher and founder Kim Zigfeld details the absolute vindication of the blog she started on April 2, 2006, in order to warn the world that neo-Soviet Russia under Vladimir Putin was here for good.
NOTE: In her latest column on the powerful and influential American Thinker blog, Kim lashes out at the cowardly, craven evil that is Gordon Hahn, a representative Kremlin stooge working feverishly to help lower resistance to Vladimir Putin as president for life.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 23 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Prokhorov in the Woodshed
(2) EDITORIAL: Drunken Russian Killers
(3) EDITORIAL: Does Britain Remember Chamberlain?
(4) EDITORIAL: An Open Letter to Donna Welles
(5) Cameron as Chamberlain
(6) Russia and its Slaves
NOTE: On September 22, 2011, the Russian stock market lost over 8% of its value on news of declining international demand for crude oil, and it is down over 30% since early April.
NOTE: Stalin on school notebooks for children! What will those Russians think of next?? (Hat tip: Reader “Garnet”)
NOTE: An American is dancing at the Bolshoi! Another sign of the apocalypse for Russia!
NOTE: The Russian website GolosRuNeta is holding an online straw poll for president. Way out in the lead is Russian Orthodox priest, actor, director, screenwriter, playwright, journalist, writer and all-around weirdo Ivan Okhlobstin. Who says Russians don’t take the future of their children seriously?? Vote now, and often.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 16 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Vladimir Putin, on the Take
(2) EDITORIAL: Why now, Mr. Medvedev?
(3) EDITORIAL: Russian Atrocities in Syria
(4) What’s Wrong with the Russians?
(5) The Kremlin’s Eye turns towards Piter
(6) CARTOON: The Kremlin Walls
(7) Ukraine whips Russian Butt at Miss Universe
NOTE: Why do Russians ignore the fate of their own 9/11 victims? Is it because they are cold barbarians, or is it because their government is hiding something, like the fact that it killed them, not terrorists?
NOTE: Nobody pretends to be a wild pig like a Russian pretends to be a wild pig. Nobody.
NOTE: Ouch! Ouch! More Russian sports glory . . . not.
NOTE: Russia Sucks! In a variety of fashionable colors!
NOTE: Americans in school in Moscow. See it now.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 9 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: The New Warsaw Pact
(2) EDITORIAL: The Killers of Politkovskaya
(3) EDITORIAL: Non-Competitive Russia
(4) EDITORIAL: The Shameless Fraud of Russia Today
(5) EDITORIAL: Piter Disgraces Itself
(6) Medvedev the Liar
(7) Russia Solves the Drug Addiction Problem?
(8) Russia Bombs out at US Open
NOTE: Not content with torturing and murdering Sergei Magnitsky, Russian “law enforcement” is now going after his momma.
NOTE: An interesting scholarly paper has been published by a University of Florida professor on the politicization of the Russian language.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 2 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: The Failure of Russian Aerospace
(2) EDITORIAL: The Horror of “Normal” Life in Russia
(3) EDITORIAL: Ukraine Declares War on Russia
(4) The Horror of Childbirth in Putin’s Russia
(5) Stuck in a Russia Elevator
(6) Russians Spit on their Own History
(8) Putin is the Disease
(9) LR Welcomes Visitor #3,000,000!
NOTE: LR publisher and founder Kim Zigfeld’s latest installment on the powerful and influential American Thinker blog exposes the absolute failure of Barack Obama’s ridiculous effort to “reset” relations with Russia, which now seethes with more anti-American hatred than ever.
NOTE: Kim’s latest piece is also up and running on Pajamas Media. It analyzes the sensational recent arrest of a high-ranking Moscow police officer in the murder of Anna Politkovskaya, showing how the trail inevitably leads right into the Moscow Kremlin.
NOTE: It is the 7-year anniversary of the Beslan disaster.
FRIDAY AUGUST 26 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Russia, Nation of Sociopaths
(2) EDITORIAL: Here come the Russian Rapists!
(3) EDITORIAL: Mickey Mouse, Banned in Russia
(4) Georgia Exposes Russian Barbarism
(5) Remembering the Last Iron Curtain
(6) Russian Sin in Cincinnati
(7) PHOTOGRAPHS: Russia Comes to Life
NOTE: Russia has experienced a second spectacular, humiliating disaster in space in as many weeks, and yet another Russian munitions dump has exploded in firey horror. How many times can a Russian man turn his head, and pretend that he just doesn’t see?
FRIDAY AUGUST 19 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Sacrilege at Seliger
(2) EDITORIAL: No to WTO
(3) EDITORIAL: Putin Spits on Russia
(4) EDITORIAL: Oops! Ouch!
(5) Ostrich Putin
(6) One Picture is Worth a Thousand Screams
NOTE: LR founder and publisher Kim Zigfeld’s latest piece on the powerful and influential American Thinker blog examines the latest love fest between the American-hating dictator of Cuba and the equally America-loathing dictator of Russia.
NOTE: Leading opposition activist Vladimir Milov has married a hottie.
FRIDAY AUGUST 5 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: The Wheels come off the Putin Regime
(2) EDITORIAL: The Horror of Russian Barbarism
(3) EDITORIAL: Russia Stuffs her Face with American Eats
(4) Obama Brings down a New Iron Curtain
(5) Russia will not Last to 2020
(6) Why do Russians Hate Ice?
(7) CARTOON: In Russian Eden
NOTE: Over on American Thinker, LR publisher and founder Kim Zigfeld reveals that just after calling the USA a nation of “parasites” Vladimir Putin had his bestie Barack Obama put on a postage stamp. That’s because Obama hates Americans as much as Putin does? Nice.
NOTE: We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, there’s simply no idiot like a Russian idiot.
NOTE: We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, there’s simply no maniac like a Russian maniac.
FRIDAY JULY 29 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Russia for Sale
(2) EDITORIAL: Russia, Drunk and Suicidal
(3) EDITORIAL: Russia’s Retirement Paradox
(4) Russia, Buried by Shale
(5) Russia cannot Innovate, Doomed to Fail
(6) Documenting Russia’s Arms Export Fraud
(7) Annals of Shamapova
(8) CARTOON: Putin’s Quadriga Problem
NOTE: LR publisher and founder Kim Zigfeld’s latest installment on the influential American Thinker blog details the shocking attempt to divert vast areas of governmental power outside the Russian Constitution as the neo-Sovietization of Russia is completed by dictator Vladimir Putin.
NOTE: LR publisher and founder Kim Zigfeld’s latest installment on the mighty Pajamas Media mega blog details two shocking breaking news stories, first the secret attempt by Barack Obama to derail the US law on Magnitsky and then the revelation that Russian forces bombed the US Embassy in Georgia. Required reading!
NOTE: They say Boris Berezovsky has married supermodel.
NOTE: Check out Putin and Medvedev as gay lovers?
FRIDAY JULY 29 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Putin, Exposed
(2) EDITORIAL: Back in the USSR
(3) EDITORIAL: Alexei Pushkov, Neo-Soviet Liar
(4) Young Entrepreneurs Flee Putin’s Russia
(5) Putin: Say what you like, the Whores Love him!
NOTE: On July 18, Vesti.ru reported that uber-blogger Alexei Navalny had been sued for 1 million rubles in the Lublin district court in Moscow by Vladlen Stepanov, whom Navalny had accused of corruption. The preliminary proceedings were to begin that day. Just one small problem: Navalny had not been served with legal process and had no idea he had been sued.
FRIDAY JULY 22 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Greedy, Heartless Russians
(2) Neo-Sovietizing Boris Nemtsov
(3) The Bank of Moscow, Running Dry
(4) Ukraine Gives Russia the Finger
(5) Medvedev the Marginal Man
(6) CARTOON: Mano a Mano
NOTE: LR publisher and founder Kim Zigfeld’s latest item on the powerful and influential American Thinker blog exposes the truly horrifying litany of neo-Soviet outrage being perpetrated by the dictatorial Putin regime. Russia is headed back to the USSR on a bullet train.
NOTE: Opposition leader Oleg Kozlovsky has met with Hillary Clinton and given her a peace of his mind.
NOTE: The Moscow Times reports that even Russia’s animal citizens have had enough of life under Putin:
A ferret has escaped a circus in the East Siberian city of Chita along with a monkey and a red-breasted parakeet — apparently because they all were feeling down due to bad weather. “We believe the creatures have fled because of their depression — the rain in Chita just doesn’t stop,” the circus’ art director, Zhanna Lazerson, told Interfax on Thursday. “We found the monkey in a doghouse in the morning, and the two animals were cuddling in their sleep,” she said. “But the search for the ferret and the parakeet goes on.” She said the escape has added to the animals’ depression in the circus because the male parakeet was partnered on stage with a female parakeet who is now missing him. The ferret is less missed, with Lazerson calling him a “terrible glutton, idle to the core.” Nevertheless, the troupe hopes that the animals will return to their circus home once they get really hungry.
Now, the ferret has started tweeting.
NOTE: Speaking of Twitter, Ksenia Sobchak has over 1,500 Twitter followers but has never tweeted, not even once.
FRIDAY JULY 15 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Inflation Devastates Russia
(2) EDITORIAL: Boot Russia out of the COE!
(3) EDITORIAL: Closing the Vice on Russia
(4) EDITORIAL: Kositsyn, Paragon of Russia
(5) Russia is Governed by Lunatics
(6) Yanukovich’s Ukraine apes Putin’s Russia
NOTE: LR publisher and founder Kim Zigfeld’s latest installment on the mighty Pajamas Media megablog exposes the outrageous fraud of oligarch Mikhail Prokhorov’s sham political party as Putin consolidates his malignant dictatorship with the help of Barack Obama’s treacherous cowardice.
NOTE: LR’s translation of Boris Nemtsov’s latest white paper has been republished by Nemtsov on his blog and in turn has been cited by the Washington Post as it reported on the latest outrage against Nemtsov, the Kremlin banning him from foreign travel for six months. Welcome back to the USSR! We condemn this apelike behavior and we condemn all those who tolerate it. UPDATE: The Kremlin has been forced to back down!
NOTE: In another sign of the Russian apocalypse, as of July 7th Ramzan Kadyrov, or someone pretending to be him, has started Tweeting.
FRIDAY JULY 8 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Craven Russia Soils Democracy
(2) EDITORIAL: Russia’s Very, Very Unfriendly Skies
(3) EDITORIAL: Russia and its “Wealth”
(4) EDITORIAL: Bulgaria gives Russia a Lesson
(5) Pain and Humiliation for Russia at Wimbledon
(6) Мы сегодня в цирк поедем!
NOTE: LR publisher and founder Kim Zigfeld documents on the American Thinker blog the relentless failure of the Putin regime and the equally horrific failure of Barack Obama’s Russia policy. She demands justice from the Senate Foreign Relations Committee as Obama seeks to confirm his proposed new ambassador. We join in that demand.
FRIDAY JUNE 24 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Russia’s 2011 Report Card
(2) EDITORIAL: A Bastard Named Surkov
(3) EDITORIAL: Russian Technology Unbound
(4) Russia Gives Steel the Business
(5) CARTOON: Whither Medvedev?
NOTE: In her latest column on the mighty Pajamas Media megablog, LR publisher and founder Kim Zigfeld urges the U.S. Congress to JUST SAY NO to the nomination of Michael McFaul as the next U.S. Ambassador to Russia. We could not agree more. It’s time for the Republican Party to put up or shut up.
NOTE: The Russian military honors an infamous war criminal, murderer and rapist. Is anyone surprised? Not La Russophobe.
NOTE: LR wishes a fond farewell to Paul Goble, one of the greatest Russia bloggers of all time, who has suspended his blog due to “family medical matters” and may not return. We wish Paul and his family all the best and cannot express in words the value he has contributed to the world’s understanding of Russia.
FRIDAY MAY 27 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Vampire Moscow
(2) EDITORIAL: Red Russian Blood on the White Sochi Snows
(3) Goodbye JV, Hello JV II!
(4) Holy Putin, Batman!
(5) INTERVIEW: Anatoly Karlin
NOTE: Now, Putin is planting narcotics on the family members of opposition leaders in order to silence them. What will he think of next?
NOTE: Now, Putin is teaching his Georgian allies to hit and run just like the thugs in his own employ.
FRIDAY MAY 27 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Pig Russia, Wallowing in the Mire
(2) EDITORIAL: 1,000 Days to Apocalypse in Russia
(3) EDITORIAL: Saved from the Russian Meat Grinder
(5) EDITORIAL: Russia Hates World, Feeling Mutual
(6) How Obama Made Neo-Soviet Russia Possible
(7) Photo Essay: Ah, Russia!
NOTE: LR publisher and founder Kim Zigfeld’s latest installment on the powerful and influential American Thinker blog details the terrifying moves by the Russian Kremlin to corner the gold market and destabilize the Middle East, while Barack Obama lies asleep at his post. Yikes.
FRIDAY MAY 20 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Russia, behind the Curtain
(2) EDITORIAL: $175,000
(3) EDITORIAL: Get it Straight, Russia Lost World War II
(4) Russia Keeps on Losing
(5) Pamfilova Speaks
(6) Putin and the Rise of the Neo-Soviet State
NOTE: LR publisher and founder Kim Zigfeld’s latest piece on the mighty Pajamas Media megablog details the horrific crackdown by the Kremlin on opposition attorney Alexei Navalny, including DDOS on his website, outing of his donors by the FSB to Nashi and now a criminal indictment. Is he the next Khodorkovsky? We think so.
NOTE: Scientists have now proven that the Neanderthals lasted in Russia far longer than in any other place. It took them so long because they kept looking under the earth when they should have been looking in the Kremlin.
NOTE: When Vladimir Putin tried to test drive a brand new Lada, he couldn’t start it or open the trunk. Welcome to the real Russia, Grandpa Volodya!
NOTE: A major tennis tournament was held in Madrid, Spain the first week in May, with $4.5 million in prize money at stake. Shockingly, the 16 seeds included only two Russians, but they were two of the country’s top three in the world: #9 Sharapova and #14 Kuznetsova. Neither even reached the quarter finals. Both were blown off the court by lowly world #28 Domenika Cibulkova in easy straight sets. Cibulkova, hardly in dominant form, then lost her next match, against the very lowest seed in the tournament. Ouch.
FRIDAY MAY 13 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Corruption in Putin’s Russia
(2) EDITORIAL: Russians Love them Some Graft
(3) EDITORIAL: Russia to HSBC — Drop Dead!
(4) Russia, Virtually Toxic
(5) Livin’ La Rooskie Vida Loca
(6) Corruption is Killing Russia, Literally
(7) In Russia, they Can’t Even Pick a Mascot Honestly
(8) In Russia, Even History is Corrupt
(9) Corruption: Why Russians have Nothing to Smile About
(10) Sergei Stepashin, on the Take
NOTE: A special issue this week, entirely devoted to documenting the tsunami of evidence showing that Russia is the most corrupt major civilization on this planet under the leadership of proud KGB spy Vladimir Putin.
NOTE: Julia Ioffe is back as a blogger, now with the Forbes network. Welcome back Julia! Check out her post on personal corruption by Russia’s rulers, which is a perfect accompaniment to today’s special issue. She writes: “Medvedev’s salary has barely fluctuated in three years but his savings have nearly doubled, from 2.8 to 5 million rubles. His property holdings, have grown, too. This is interesting, since he quit business — he was once the chairman of Gazprom — quite a while ago. Either his savings accounts have really wonderful interest rates, or there’s something missing.” Something’s missing, alright.
FRIDAY APRIL 22 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: The Russian Nightmare
(2) EDITORIAL: The Russian Halucination
(3) The Day Russia turned out the Lights
(4) The Doomed Russian Economy
(5) Under Putin, Russian Culture Perishes
(6) In Putin’s Russia, the Poor get Poorer
(7) English in Russian “Translation”
(8) CARTOON: Putin on the Run
NOTE: LR publisher and founder Kim Zigfeld’s latest installment on the mighty Pajamas Media megablog reports on the latest shocking round of Internet crackdowns by Vladimir Putin and his bestie, Barack Obama.
NOTE: Kim is also now blogging on the Global Freedom blog at the new NRB website. Her first post is live now.
NOTE: Barron’s has published a horrifying account of the investigation of the brutal state-sponsored torture and murder of Sergei Magnitsky, including a wealth of damning evidence of Kremlin corruption. It’s a must-read.
FRIDAY APRIL 15 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Russia, Land of Failure
(2) EDITORIAL: Russia, Land of Liars and Morons
(3) EDITORIAL: Russia, Land of Bandits
(4) Russia, Land of Mindless Sheep
(5) Russia, Land of Hypocrites
(6) Russia, Land of Extinction, Part I
(7) Russia, Land of Extinction, Part II
NOTE: 57% of Russian white-collar professionals are ready to leave the country. More than 1.25 million Russians have left the country in the last few years. Our special issue today explains why, revolting chapter and horrifying verse.