November 3, 2010 — Contents
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 3 CONTENTS
(1) EDITORIAL: Russia Crashes another Party
(2) EDITORIAL: Russia, Nation of Thieves
(3) EDITORIAL: Putin’s Demographic Fraud
(4) EDITORIAL: America and her Russian “Guests”
(5) In Russia, a Childish Government for a Childish People
(6) Shame and Humiliation for Russia at the Kremlin Cup
(7) LETTER: Russians Ouraged by Biased Independent Reporting
NOTE: Wikileaks is preparing to blow the lid off Putin’s Russia. Must be for real, the KGB is already issuing crude, criminalistic threats.
NOTE: Blogger Oleg Kozlovsky says that this is a photo of Federal Transit Safety Service head Gennady Kurzenkov’s car. You may notice that it happens to be driving on the wrong side of the road.
NOTE: Who gave Vladimir Putin a shiner?
NOTE: We’ve heard about “don’t feed the bears,” but this is ridiculous. Only in Russia!
This entry was posted in contents
. Bookmark the permalink